Friday, April 25, 2008

Post Convention Hangover

I had honestly intended to update the blog (complete with pictures and everything) while on the road to Toronto and New York over the past two weeks, but I just never found the time. We had a great time at both shows and everything went off without a hitch (if you don't count the delay leaving NY Sunday night to keep the skies clear for the Pope).

I won't be giving a blow by blow account of our trip, but I do want to thank everyone who came by my table at both shows - and I want to especially thank the following people - Spencer Beck, Jay Williams, Aman Gupta, Tiziano De Santis, Ty Buttars, Kevin Boyd, and of course Matt Mezick for the awesome backstage tour of Phantom of the Opera.

Here's a few of the sketches that were done at one show or the other.

(click images to enlarge)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...