Saturday, December 13, 2008

Have you ever pulled a Pharrell?

You ever walk through the mall and get booked hardcore for staring a bit too hard. I'm not going to lie, I've been caught in the act before when some Victoria Secret model type girls walked by, but honestly, what is the most nonchalant way of "looking"? lol. I used to joke with my dude Glenny because I swear he was the LEAST nonchalant dude when window shopping. His replies were mostly "I don't give a fuck, I know she's interested" and so on. I think girls are more ashamed of getting caught staring because it's outside the norm. The ladies are probably just way more advanced in the art and never let a guy know they're looking. Sorry to say, but if I look over at you to check you out and you are already staring in my direction, it's obvious you were looking girl. One of my girls let me know that, in her opinion, if you turn you're head at less than 60 degrees, it's not making it that badly obvious you're looking, but if you're head is at 90 degrees, you're staring hard. Lastly, if you're head turns more than 90 degrees when looking back, you're straight up hounding.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...