Saturday, February 13, 2010

Priceless moments....

There are times in a parish priest's life that are priceless and wonderful. Yesterday I experienced the wisdom of a local person:

" Hello Father.............. I've just picked up the Catholic Times to read it and I'm hopping mad. Who on earth does David Cameron think he is? He said he thinks he could persuade a Roman Catholic Archbishop that gay adoption is right, and that our Lord himself would be in favour of gay rights if he were living among us now.
Well, for David Cameron's information: He is living among us now, only perhaps David Cameron doesn't know, or doesn't want to know, in what a wonderful way.
I'm absolutely hopping mad. I don't think that I shall bother to vote this time as none of them are fit to hold public office."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...