Friday, September 24, 2010

Halloween is Just Around the Corner!

Hey, all! Ryan here. For all you "Hot Rod" fans looking for information on making a great Rod Kimble stunt suit for Halloween this year, I have updated the site with some good information on where to get pieces to make your suit with as well as a nice gob of newly taken and never before seen reference photos of the actual screen used Rod Kimble suit worn by Andy Samberg in the film.



Also coming soon i'll have a vector image of the cape lettering to help with that part. I do not have the actual cape, so I went off shots from the film to create as accurate a reference as possible.

I've been getting a substantial increase in the last month of people looking at the "Making a Hot Rod Costume Replica" page and so I felt now was the time to do some long overdue updates to the page.

You can view my Hot Rod Costume Mega Resource page here.

SNL THIS WEEKEND FINALLY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! And a shout out to TAE! Long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...