Saturday, April 23, 2011

Andy Samberg in The Times

Happy Easter Andy Samberg fans!



Freya reports that Andy Samberg is in The Times...

My heart just skipped a beat! There I am flicking through my parents copy of The Times 'Magazine' supplement and there's Andy Samberg in Natalie Raps! I flick back a page and it's only a whole... article on them!

"Take three geeks, add some cheap special effects, and a couple of hollywood celebrities now watch as your videos become and online phenomenon.... How Lonely Island made the internet a funnier place"

Click here for the article:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/public/sitesearch.do?querystring=lonely+island&p=tto&pf=all&bl=on

Freya says:

You can read it here but you have to pay to sign up. I'll see if I can get a snap of the picture and get round to typing it up at some point!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...