Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rayanna's adventure to meet the Dudes

■ 5:50 PM - We walk to the line in front of Amoeba.

■ 6:00 - 7:00 PM - We anxiously wait for them to let us in

and I saw this awesome kid:



■ At about 7:05 they LET US IN. Desiree and I got pretty good standing views since we were in the front of the line

■ 7:30 - THE DUDES CAME OUT AND WE WERE ALL FREAKING:



■ 8:15 PM - The Q&A was over and it was time for the Dudes to sign everyones [stuff]. We were supposed to like.. go in the back of the line basically, but everything was so unorganized everyone just kinda cut.

■ Around 8:30 - IT WAS OUR TURN. I was like waiting there even though Jorma had a spot open for someone to come up. I was so scared. I remember the security dude telling me, “Calm down, don’t be nervous!” But I was shaking.

More pictures and story here:
http://goddamnedcolleen.tumblr.com/post/4731089879

Thanks to Rayanna for the great story! Go read the rest!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...