Tuesday, January 4, 2011

LARGEST Christian church in AFRICA

At the World's LARGEST Christian church in AFRICA

This is the world's largest Christian church which is located in the Ivory Coast, Africa in the town of Yamoussoukro. Beautiful..I will post more. I am still trying to figure out Flicker. I use snapfish!

I was informed of this title as the world's largest Christian Church when I visited but that is in debate as you can tell from the comment from Manga12. I was unaware of this until researching and found credible sources who said that some will say St. Pete's in Italy is bigger but the Guinness World Records it states that it is the largest church. I don't know but it is huge. Thank you @manga12 for letting me know this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...