Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just a Little Bit

New leak from Drizzy himself via October's Very Own. This one is called Little Bit (remix) and it has a unique sound and is off of his latest mixtape So Far Gone. It features a remix of Lykke Li's original track Little Bit. She's an artist out of Sweden with a dope style. Check it out yourself.



"The pressures on. Both hearts beat like a metronome, both in sync like a Justin song...feels so right, but it's just so wrong. I wonder what my world bout, when niggas that I know try and take my girl out, and her friend's say I ain't the one to go for. She just jealous cause you always get approached more. Oh Well, tell her fall back, tell her call back, tell her to get a man that ain't cheatin on her ass with a girl I know, ye, tell her all that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...